Monday, February 16, 2009

Teachers Using Weblogs in the Classroom (U.S.)

James Tubbs is from Wyoming, OH. He is a Fifth grade teacher at Wyoming Middle School. I think that his web page is in a word, AWESOME! I'm pretty sure that I love everything about his site. Even though it appears that's he more into Science than I will ever be, he had great info regarding history. I guess because I am a fan of vanity tags (I'm not vain), I'm really drawn to his; MRTCHR. His site is very interesting, I would recommend to all. http://misterteacher.blogspot.com


2. Check out the Killer Clips at animalplanet.com - Sink your teeth into some of the wildest video on the planet. Then get the Killer Clips widget and embed the videos into your website (see below).

Click here for 8 more bright ideas for the science classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment