Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I think that the Alabama Connecting Classrooms, Educators, and Students Statewide (ACCESS) is a wonderful tool. The best part about ACCESS is that it will provide courses to many low-income areas that otherwise would not be able to get/attend courses. I think that by providing these courses at the high school level, students would have less of a financial burden should they continue on to college. I love the idea of Videoconferencing. Having attended many Video Teleconferences, I can attest the the usefulness, and ease of the process.
Using technology, students everywhere have access to quality education. I can see it as a great way of ensuring all students get high quality courses. Web-based courses in my opinion are a thing of the future and I'm sure as Educators, they'll come in very handy. I know that we will only improve from here. I would definitely recommend this tool to fellow teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment