Sunday, January 25, 2009

Alabama Learning Exchange (ALEX) is an awesome tool for teachers. It comes with Courses of Study, Web Links, Lesson Plans, Personal Workspace, and information regarding Professional and Distance Learning. I would have to say that ALEX is a wonderful tool for teachers, both new and old, but especially for new teachers. I recently had to use it for making a lesson plan. But it's more than just a format for getting and or making a lesson plan, it also a good place to save some of your ideas for lesson plans for others to use. I really like the way that ALEX breaks down the Course of Study for each Subject at each grade level. As a first time visitor to the website, I was truly impressed and very pleased.

I believe that the Alabama Connecting Classrooms, Educators, and Students Statewide (ACCESS) is a wonderful tool as well. I can see it as a great aid to get education to students everywhere. Web-based courses in my opinion are a thing of the future and I'm sure as Educators, they'll come in very handy. I think that the Professional Learning section is good also. It give you a source to go to for help with professional development. I would definitely reccomend this site to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment